Kymco 150 ATV Parts
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
MXU 150 OVERVIEW
The MXU 150 Despite being the smallest in the KYMCO MXU family of utility ATVs, the MXU 150 comes with power and features that make it a great value. Motivated by an air-cooled 149cc carbureted 4-stroke engine, this chain-drive 2x4 utility quad offers up an easy to use automatic CVT (F-N-R), dual A-arm front and rear swing arm suspension, preload adjustable shocks, and drum front and single disc rear brakes. Digital gauges keep you informed and sturdy front and rear racks help complete the chores. Available in Red, Green or Blue. ANSI/SVIA Rated T14 - The 2014 MXU 150 is recommended for riders 14 years of age and older. MXU 150 riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult. KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
- Dual A-Arm Front with Swing Arm Rear Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated T14 - The 2014 MXU 150 is recommended for riders 14 years of age and older.
- MXU 150 riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult. KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online