Croom ATV Rental
We have a full line of atv’s and dirtbikes for all levels and ages. No Minimum Age Requirement – No License Needed.
Available 2 passenger atv’s if someone wants to ride, but doesn’t want to drive.
The Croom recreation area is one of the best places to ride atvs and dirtbikes in the world. There are 2600 groomed acres of shaded riding trails and lots of groomed, marked smooth trails, along with a fenced beginners areas, fenced circle tracks, 50 acre sand bowl, picnic tables and Lots of hills to play on.
The recreation area is open from 8am to 5pm – OPEN EVERYDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS. The Park is easy to get to from I-75 to exit 301 ( sr50 ) located on the NW corner.
If you want to do something different, exciting and new, then you came to the right place, Click on the ATV or Dirt bike pictures and watch the walk around video, it will share with you what you will be riding for the day. When you have decided on the atv or dirtbike you want then click on the reservation page and put your information in the boxes. After you hit send, we will send you a email confirmation.
If you have any questions, Please feel free to call my cell phone ( 813 ) 763-3800 Kenny.
See You Soon And Thank You Very Much For Visiting Croom Atv Rental!
- Guided tours / Dirtbike Teaching Programs / Riding Buddy
- Pro will take you through the absolute best trails and keep you away from danger!
- Pro will teach your spouse or kids how to ride a dirt bike and use a clutch.
- Pro will ride with you, if you don’t want to ride alone in the woods!
- Call and add Ride with the Pro to your reservation ( 813 ) 763-3800