ATV Racks for Truck
Never use a trailer again to tow a pair ATVs when you have ATV rack system. This sturdy ATV rack fits trucks with six and eight ft beds and comes with a pair of extra-long 12 ft ramps for loading up to two quads. The loading ramps hook right into the rack, eliminating the need for tie down straps for secure loading and unloading. The built-in headache rack prevents damage to your truck cab, and diamond plate aluminum provides excellent traction even when wet.
- 12'L x 14"W bifold ramps included
- 2, 000 lb weight capacity (ramp pair)
- Aluminum diamond plate tracks provide excellent traction
- Built-in headache rack
Transport up to two ATVs with the ATV truck rack and you'll never use a trailer to tow again. The sport rack system includes a pair of ramps to load a single or double quads for transport. Made from high-strength steel and quality components, the ATV truck rack is built to last long and perform at all times.
To load up an ATV onto the rack system, simply pull out the ramps stowed away in their own hangers and place them onto the rack. There is no need for straps as the ramps have implemented hook ends to keep the ramp from kicking out while loading. Drive the quad onto a pair of aluminum diamond plate runners and then secure the ATV to the truck rack. The features many tie-down points for securing your quads and cargo.
The ATV truck rack fits into 6' pickup truck beds or 8' beds with a toolbox in front. The platform that sits inside the truck bed is 73-1/4" long x 46" wide x 24-1/4" high. The tracks that the ATV sit on are 74" long x 15" wide 1-1/2" high each and are spaced 20" apart. The aluminum ramps that are included are 141" long x 14" wide with a 2, 000 lbs per pair (1, 000 ea) capacity. Every ATV truck rack comes with a one year warranty (not including rust).
Rack: 290 lbs, Ramps: 42 lbs (each)Bed Platform Dimensions:
73-1/4" Long x 46" Wide x 24-1/4" HighCapacity:
Ramp: 2, 000 lb Capacity (pair)Ramp Length:
- Load and secure two ATVs in your truck in less than 10 minutes!
- Built from high quality steel for strength and durability
- Thick black powder coated finish
- Rack weight rests on truck bed for a solid platform
- Attaches to existing truck bed tie downs, supplied hardware, or permanently mounted
- Included 141" bifold aluminum ramps allow for easy on/off approach
- Aluminum diamond plate tracks provide traction even in wet weather
- Track Dimensions: 74"L x 15"W 1-1/2"H
- Built-in headache rack to prevent damaging the truck cab
- Designed for 6 or 8 foot beds
- Hardware is included to secure the truck bed
- One year warranty
Good quality! Easy assembly. Lots of bolts. Paint chips very easy would be my only complaint.
Good rack for the price
Pro's: Price Simplicity of assembly Included ramps Simplicity of securing in truck Ramp storage on side of racks Cons: Painted metal chips and RUSTS every use! Heavy Locations of tie down hooks for securing atv is poor Headache rack is flimsy with factory installation Overall the rack is decent for the price, as mentioned the biggest beef is that the rack is made of metal that rusts every use as the paint from either the bar that secure the ramps on for loading/unloading or any other part of the rack that gets slightly scrapped comes off and you need to repaint it. I just carry a can of spray paint for touch ups. I'd buy this rack again but would rather buy it in aluminum instead to avoid the rusting issues. Also the side cross support members rattle like crazy so I screwed them together so they wouldn't rattle over every bump.